Saint Mary’s is continually recognized for excellence by students, graduates, and external audiences—including ranking organizations. Such rankings verify that the university meets the needs and exceeds the expectations of our students at every level, from undergraduate and bachelor’s completion to master’s and doctoral degree programs. Graduates consistently say their experiences at Saint Mary’s were transformational—empowering them to achieve goals and set new ones to help their families, their communities, and the world.
Here are some accolades the university has recently garnered:
- Saint Mary’s is once again ranked a top-tier institution in the “U.S. News & World Report” ratings of best colleges and universities in the nation. Saint Mary’s is 49th in the Best Regional Universities of the Midwest category.
- Princeton Review has listed Saint Mary’s in the Best Midwestern category of its “Best Colleges: Region by Region” report.
- Saint Mary’s M.B.A. program was selected by Online M.B.A. Today as one of the top 15 online M.B.A. programs in environmental sustainability.
- “Washington Monthly” ranked Saint Mary’s twice in its college guide: 183rd out of 634 on its National Universities-Master’s list and 84th of 367 in its Best Bang for the Buck Midwest category.
- And, Saint Mary’s was ranked among the fastest-growing Roman Catholic colleges by “The Chronicle of Higher Education” during the 10-year span from 2004 to 2014.